Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

I would make up a bunch of excuses as to why I have been ignoring this poor blog (actually, I have a really good reason that I'll announce soon), but I know you're really just interested in how I blew my money on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so I'll get right to it.

Macy's:
Tartan Dress 

Jcrew:
The famous Pixie Pant


Perfect Shirt in Blackwatch Plaid




Von Maur: 
Jones New York Faux Fur Vest (with pockets!!)


Zara:
Velvet Smoking Loafers in this season's hottest color

Ballerina-inspired tunic top
I actually already owned the last Zara top in ivory and red, but I love it so much I bought the black while I was in Atlanta for the holiday.  The only purchase I'm a little iffy on is the tartan dress.  I bought it to wear to holiday parties, Christmas Eve and possibly a December wedding for one of my very best friends.  I got a great deal and like the shape in theory, but I'm worried the bottom half is a little too "poofy".  What say you?
Keep or Return?







3 comments:

  1. I think it looks fabulous! So glad you're back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep.... its cute!!! and very blair. i have a poofy dress for the bridesmaids luncheon so we could match!

    ReplyDelete