Monday, April 8, 2013

Overgrown Elegance


OVERGROWN ELEGANCE
Leaf, Cream, Lavender, Charcoal & Stone
Love grows in abundance at this classy affair, inspired by the French countryside.  I imagine that a lot of fabulous champagne would be consumed at this event.  And cheese.  Fancy cheese.



Some of you may already know, but I work in the wedding and event industry.  It really is a dream come true, and I consider myself very lucky for being able to break into the biz.  However, whenever one's passion is also their full-time job, I think it's common to go through periods where you see-saw between "living to work" and "working to live".  For the past few months, I hadn't been feeling particularly inspired.
 Meh.
It happens.

But this weekend, the fire inside returned.  I sat down and started day-dreaming, and I had completed two entire inspiration boards in an hour (this is crazy considering I hadn't completed ONE inspiration board in three months, but I digress).

SO very long story short, you may be seeing a lot of wedding inspiration boards around these parts for the next few weeks.
Or months.
Or maybe just today and tomorrow.


Creativity, you are one fickle mistress.





Oh. Bee tee dubs? It's my 25th birthday.  Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

  1. Please come back to Georgia and do my wedding just like that!! :) LOVE this inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete