Monday, March 11, 2013

Insta-Lately



Pretty, pretty flowers sent to my new office from my old coworkers

Night out with Greenville friends

Dirty Sue Olive Juice for dirty martinis at home. OB-SESSED.

Fueling my blue and white obsession

New Orleans apartment on Jackson Square.  Ready to plan a return trip ASAP.

Venti Fridays






What have you all been up to recently?!  I am finally settling into the new routine, meaning I'm not completely exhausted (mentally and physically) when I get home from work every day.  Plus, I feel rejuvenated thanks to the beautiful weather we had this weekend...65 and sunny?  I don't hate it.

With the return on my energy levels, I'm really looking forward to get back into my blogging routine  -- writing, reading, commenting, and emailing back in forth with friends.

I hope you all are feeling equally as energized this week!*



* If all else fails, there's always Venti vanilla lattes.  They will make you feel bright, and shiny, and new.








1 comment:

  1. I am equally obsessed with Dirty Sue! oh - and Blue and White : )

    ReplyDelete