Monday, December 3, 2012

Glory, glory


For more pictures from this weekend and others, make sure to follow me on Instagram!

Saturday was filled with wonderful highs and one heartbreaking low.  Georgia played their hearts out and came SO, SO, SO close to beating arguably the best team in the country.  I, along with the rest of the Bulldawg nation, could not be more proud of our boys.  Glory, glory!

I can't tell you how amazing it was to spend the weekend with some of my very best friends.  It's amazing how quickly time has flown since graduation and how much our lives have changed in just a few short years. We're kind of grown-up.  Until we had a few beers.  Then it was 2006 all over again.

Side story: one Alabama fan asked us if we were freshman at Georgia and seemed genuinely shocked when I told him that we had graduated years ago.  Bama fan or not, I could have kissed him.


It's back to the working girl grind today.  Happy Monday, everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment