Friday, March 14, 2014

Fri-Yay

via


Congratulations!  You've made it to Friday!  

I've been playing catch up all week, but I did round up some of my favorite links* from around the interwebz for you ladies to browse at your desks while counting down the hours until 5PM.  Enjoy!


Tips on taking unwashed hair to a new level?  Yeah, this article was written for me.

I'm always on the hunt for the world's most amazing white tee.  Although I've heard great things about Everlane's version, I think this pretty (from my favorite shop, no less) is going to be my next tee purchase.

I've been doing really well following the 80/20 Rule, but Levi and I decided to get milkshakes from Chick Fila-A** on our way to the bowling alley*** earlier this week.  I woke up the next morning and felt like I'd hit run over my a Mack truck, then hit over the head a few times with a bottle of tequila.  Apparently there is such a thing as a sugar hangover, and it is real.  Very, very real.

Carrie Underwood's Leg Workout.  It's worth a try, right?

Something tells me that this recipe is going to be in heavy rotation as the weather gets warmer.


Also, thank you all so much for your kind and encouraging words about launch of Tailor & Table.  Every comment, email, or text meant the world to me.  I'm so glad you guys are joining me on this journey!



Have a happy weekend, everyone!











*Lazy Girl's Guide to Blogging 101

**Best milkshake evahhh.  Levi tried to get us to split a plain chocolate shake.  Pshhhh. Cookies n Cream or get the eff out.  Who does he think he is?

***Smokin' hot date night (no, seriously. the place smelled like smoke and the A/C appeared to be broken)


3 comments:

  1. Haha that article was written for me too, I always go for the braid or a headband with unwashed hair. I found a recipe super similar to yours and I'm dying to try it out! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that you launched your business!! Good for you!!
    I have no idea what a sugar hangover feels like - maybe because I've never stopped consuming sugar long enough to get hung over from it. I have issues. LOL
    Happy st patties day!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LITERALLY everything about you. Except your tshirt choice. Rag & Bone or DIE.

    (You don't have to approve this one. It's just that you're not on gchat, so I had to find another way online to get to you about this bad decision you're making.) :)

    ReplyDelete