Thursday, April 18, 2013

We Are Family

Hey lady loves.  Don't forget that Shopbop's Friends & Family Sale ends at midnight TONIGHT.
For 20% off of your entire order, use code WEAREFAMILY13.


I stocked up on my favorite flats in Camille Pink




And I came THIS close to pulling the trigger on this beauty



Wouldn't that jacket be adorable with a white tee and your favorite jeans?  Le sigh.

Be sure and comment to tell me what you bought! I would love to live vicariously through you all.


Happy Shopping! 




2 comments:

  1. yes we are family + i wish i had money to spend. pooey!

    what did you get!? tell me! ;]

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff!

    When you get a chance, stop by my blog, I'm holding a giveaway for a Naked 2 palette!
    http://vscupcakecouture.blogspot.com/2013/03/giveaway-naked-2-palette.html

    ReplyDelete