Top of the morning to ya. I currently have about a million ideas for organized, themed posts swimming around in my head... and that's where they are going to stay, for now.
This morning, I'm going rogue.
What can I say? I'm just a WILD AND CRAZY GUY!*
- Spring has been glorious here in Greenville. I've spent a lot of time in our yard, and everything is finally in bloom! I definitely need to take some photos and share them with you all. I absolutely love our little house in the spring time! The only downside of spring? It means summer is coming. Which means I have to wear shorts. Eeek. Maxi dresses fo' life.
- I've been on a bit of a health kick recently. Whether it's short-lived or long-term... I don't know. I figured with beach trips and weddings in my near future, it's about damn time. I've been eating lots of fruit, veggies, fish, and quinoa and going to the gym a few times a week. It's only been two weeks, but I'm already starting to feel better! Next, I'm going to embark on a three day raw juice cleanse with one of my BFF's. Will our friendship last through three days of liquid torture? Time will tell.
Part of me knows that a juice cleanse is completely stupid, but on the other hand, it will make great blog material. See? I'm always thinking of you guys. My misery is your entertainment.
- I'm currently completely obsessed with the song "22" by TSwizzle. I don't really care for Taylor that much, but I can't stop listening to this song. It's so bubblegum-y and happy. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty-twoooooo.
- My current favorite meal is as follows: baked tilapia, peach salsa, avocado, crumbled queso fresco, and a squeeze of fresh lime. I would give you the recipe, but it's about as simple as it gets. We had a "clean out the fridge" kind of night, and that's when the magic happened. This will be in daily rotation all summer long.
I'm also obsessed with this salmon recipe from Pinterest (I've made it twice in the past week and a half).
- I really want to go shopping. But I'm trying to save money to travel more. So I have no money to spend on pretty clothes. I guess that's all I have to say about that.
I think that's all for now. Catch ya on the flip side!
*Ten points if you caught the Steve Martin reference. You also get permanent friendship status.