1. Deep clean the house. It's bad, y'all.
2. Cook at least two dinners at home (I haven't given up on my resolutions yet)
3. Go see Django Unchained and Zero Dark Thirty. I'm on a mission to watch every 2013 Oscar Best Picture Nominee before February 24th (Oscar Night). I've seen Les Mis (seriously awesome, I can't say enough good things) and Lincoln already. I also watched Moonrise Kingdom after hearing rumors that it would be nominated, but no such luck. I need to cross some more off of the list!
4. Finish Week 3 of Couch to 5K. It's still, dare I say, not too difficult... I have a sneaking suspicion that Week 4 might change that.
5. Relax. We have lots of crazy weekends coming up so Levi and I need to enjoy the quiet while we can
Welp, I have a lunch meeting in a hour and my hair is a giant fluff ball. I need to get moving!
Have you guys seen any of the 2013 Best Picture nominees? Any recommendations?
Have a wonderful weekend, all!